Monday, April 5, 2010

Really? Another Question?

Ok I am just curious about 2 things that I am unsure of with the Wellness Challenge. First of all is it 2 servings of fruits AND veggies a day or is it 2 servings of fruits OR veggies a day? Or is it you can have one of each, each day, or however you want to do it? I need to also ask a probably simple question for some of you but would like some validation for the voices in my head...What kind of exercise are we to do on Sunday? Thanks so much for your help!

2 comments:

B said...

Okay, it is 2 servings of fruit AND 2 servings of veggies PER DAY. Does that help?
And if it were me I would take my free point for exercise on Sunday. However, Taking a walk or doing yoga or something like that would work too. You can check out yoga videos for free from the library :)

meghannamarie said...

That helps! Unfortunatly I should have asked earlier...unless you can get half points! Just kidding!